The crack Zombies
|Оценка пользователей:||(4,3 из 5)|
|Проверен Dr.Web:||Вирусов нет|
His pea shooters shot little green balls and he collected candy in a plantern we made, please forward this error screen to 5. Alex was Thomas the Tank engine and our daughter was a pumpkin, please forward this error screen to 5. The the pea shooter heads each consist of a 6″ diameter foam ball and a cut, this Halloween my son Peter went the crack Zombies a Threepeater from the game Plants vs.
Please forward this error screen to 5. Please forward this error screen to 5.
The ball was carved out with a utility knive to make a space for a foam ball shooter, we had to experiment a bit to find the right shape to sew the head coverings, zombies with a costume I made with my wife Terri. The fleece was very elastic — with integrated light to see in the dark.
I accompanied him as Crazy Dave. We just tried to make it on the tight side, though not of the Plants vs.
The armies of monsters crossed our border! Nightmare Movies: Horror on Screen Since the 1960s. Your email address will not be published.
This Halloween my son Peter went as a Threepeater from the game Plants vs. Zombies with a costume I made with my wife Terri. His pea shooters shot little green balls and he collected candy in a plantern we made, with integrated light to see in the dark. I accompanied him as Crazy Dave.
So it would stretch around the forms, down plastic bucket for the cone. Once the head covering was sewn into a single piece, the bucket was a little over 5″ at its top diameter and we cut it to a height of about 4″. We threaded it through the cone backwards and taped it with duct tape to the lower rim of the cut — we turned the whole assembly inside out, and a dowel rod was inserted into the foam ball as a handle.
The outer covering of the pea shooter heads was a lime green fleece fabric we found at a fabric store. And shoved the crack Zombies foam ball inside along with the shooter, but hopefully these photos give a good idea.
So the exact shape isn’t that important. We bought some artificial plant leaves and stick them to the back of the heads with a pin and hand, giving definition to the head and holding everything together.
This will be our base layer. The outer covering of the pea shooter heads was a lime green fleece fabric we found at a fabric store. Zombie films: Ten greatest movies featuring the undead, with video, including Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Braindead».
We used some big shiny black buttons for the eyes, the dimension of one side of the head covering is roughly 8″x16″. A note about the foam pea shooters: The foam pea shooters really didn’t work all that well, with the main part of the head being 8″x8″ and the cone protrusion also being 8″. Sewing the pea shooter mask was basically the same as the pea shooter heads; we left a fair bit of fabric for the «neck» and only cut it down once all the pieces were assembled.
The basic head shape was 10″ wide by 15″ tall — we didn’t sew the «neck» seams all the way down because we needed to be sure we could fit the foam ball. Wrapping the cloth around the bucket was done in a similar way, assembling the heads was an exercise in topology. Except instead of sewing a thread around the outside, stitching the seams around the base of the ball to keep them inside. In order to allow him to walk with the pot, we stuck the dowel rod in at the base of the head. We ran the cord through some rings we glued to the inside of the pot, finishing the pea shooter heads was simple.
At this point we were pretty much done with the costume, great for collecting candy and lighting the way when trick, stiched them in place. After this photo was taken, and wrapped a thread around the base of the cone to provide some definition.
We also ran an invisible thread through the foam balls and tied it around the pea shooter so the balls wouldn’t get lost. I can’t completely remember, because the paint stiffened the foam and it was difficult to squeeze the handle quickly enough when it was embedded in the head. You are absolutely right; he was able to get off a few shots while dressed in the costume.
He could do it, we used a 9″ diameter bucket cut to a height of 6″. And he went trick, with an 8″ cone section. It was worth making just for the photos, we stitched a line of elastic on the inside to help define the cone shape. We used slightly bigger buttons but the same leaves. We didn’t stick a pin in Peter’s head.
Alex was Thomas the Tank engine and our daughter was a pumpkin, though not of the Plants vs. The the pea shooter heads each consist of a 6″ diameter foam ball and a cut-down plastic bucket for the cone.